- When was Apellis founded?
- Incorporated in Delaware on September 25, 2009
Started operations in 2009
- Where is Apellis stock listed and what is the ticker symbol?
- NASDAQ under ‘APLS’
- Where is Apellis located?
- 6400 Westwind Way
Crestwood, KY 40014
- When is Apellis’ fiscal year end?
- December 31
- Can I buy stock directly from Apellis?
- No, please contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How can I get a copy of Apellis Annual Report or any other investor materials?
- Quarterly, annual and other investor reports & materials can be found in the IR section of the corporate website under ‘SEC Filings’.
All SEC filings can also be accessed directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov
- Who are Apellis’ auditors?
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Who is Apellis’ transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
For help with change of address, transfer of shares, loss of share certificates, consolidation of multiple mailings to one shareholder & estate settlements please call (800) 937-5449 or email email@example.com
- Who is Apellis’ outside legal counsel?
- William Cutler Pickling Hale and Dorr LLP
- Who should I contact if I want to learn more about Apellis?
- Argot Partners
Sam Martin / Maghan Meyers
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- How can I sign up to receive news releases & other company information?
- Please click on ‘Email Alerts’ under ‘Investor Resources’ in the IR section of the corporate website